The White House has been awarded the Visit Britain Breakfast Award – this is given to the top 8% of B&B in this country.We are very pleased to have won this award as it is very unusual that a 4 star B&B accommodation wins this particular award as it is generally awarded to the 5 star Silver and Gold.
Served between 8am and 9am – or earlier by arrangement
- Various Cereals. Fruit Juice. Fresh Fruit. Tea. Coffee. Decaf Coffee and Tea. Yoghurt.
- Various Flavoured Teas. Local Honey. Preserves. Peanut Butter. Soft cheeses.
- Hot pancakes with Maple syrup.
- Why not enjoy a lovely ice cold Frappé with your breakfast?
- All produce is locally sourced where ever possible.
- Eggs (any way)
- Black Pudding
- Hash Browns
- Fried bread
Or choose from
- Smoked Mackerel.
- Scrambled egg with smoked salmon on toast.
- Scrambled eggs on toast.
- Boiled eggs.
- Poached eggs.
- Devilled Kidneys on toast.
- Mushrooms on toast.
All eggs used are Free Range.
- Veggie Sausages, Tomatoes, Beans, Mushrooms, Hash Browns, Fried bread, Eggs (any way)
- Toast – Brown – White
- Bread – White – Brown (Home Baked) – with salted, unsalted butter or veggie spreads.